KazAgroFinance JSC notifies of the following measures to support agribusiness entities for the period of the state of emergency
1. Applications for deferred payments are accepted, with documents confirming the deterioration of the financial condition or damage caused during the state of emergency.
2. Deferral of payments on the loan is provided from January 5, 2022 for a period determined in agreement with the borrower, based on the results of an assessment of its financial condition.
3. Applications for deferred payments are accepted until January 31, 2022.
4. Applications for granting deferred payments on a loan are accepted via e-mail, other available means of communication to a representative of KazAgroFinance JSC, or by a personal visit by the borrower to the central office/branches of KazAgroFinance JSC.
5. Deferral of loan payments is provided by signing additional agreements to financing agreements.
6. Postponement of payments on the basis of a deterioration in the financial condition or damage caused during a state of emergency will not be the basis for the deterioration of the borrower's credit history and the provision of negative information about him to credit bureaus.
7. Penalties (fines, penalties) resulting from the failure to fulfill any of the types of obligations under loan agreements/agreements, financial leasing, sales with installment payment and lease with subsequent redemption in the period from January 5, 2022 to January 19, 2022 will not be accrued .