8 (7172) 55-77-55

Call-center

Kz Ru En

In the preparation for the spring field campaign of 2013 “KazAgroFinance” JSC is planning to purchase and lease a batch of domestically produced seeders from the Kazakhstan enterprise “AgromashHolding”.

In the preparation for the spring field campaign of 2013 “KazAgroFinance” JSC is planning to purchase and lease a batch of domestically produced seeders from the Kazakhstan enterprise “AgromashHolding”. 20.03.2013 Joint Stock Company “KazAgroFinance” has been collaborating with “AgromashHolding” JSC on purchasing of the agricultural machinery and further lease over a number of years. Totally, since 2010 “KazAgroFinance” JSC has purchased 198 units of seeders from “AgromashHolding” JSC within preparation for the spring field campaign, including within the sowing campaign of 2012 there has been purchased and leased 57 seeders produced by “AgromashHolding” JSC to the amount of KZT54 mln. 867 thous. (in 2011 – 93 seeders, 2010 – 48 seeders). This year, based on the applications by the local agricultural producers “KazAgroFinance” JSC is planning to purchase the respective quantity of these seeders. As of today the machinery for the sowing campaign is in great demand. Within preparation for the spring field campaign the agricultural entities of the republic have submitted 1094 applications for purchasing of the agricultural machinery and attachable cultivating implements to the total amount of KZT10 mlrd. to “KazAgroFinance” JSC. The respective contracts have been entered into both with the Kazakhstan producers and suppliers of the agricultural machinery and the near and far abroad partners. It should be noted that according to the subsidy rules, introduced this year, the state undertakes to reimburse the agricultural producers for 7% of the total financing rate within the Government Program for Agricultural Sector Development. Thus, the rate for leasing of agricultural machinery and special machinery with “KazAgroFinance” JSC, taking into account the subsidy, is 5.8%, instead of 12.8% p.a. The subsidy term is 3 years with the possibility of extending up to 7 years. For information, for 2007-2012 “KazAgroFinance” JSC has purchased about 1 000 units of various agricultural machinery for further leasing from the industrial enterprise “AgromashHolding” JSC. This year it is scheduled to produce 600 grain harvesters and fodder harvesters at “AgromashHolding” JSC, over 200 of them it is expected to be sold through “KazAgroFinance” JSC.

Вернуться к списку
;